- Confident, open and energetic on-air presence and exceptional interviewing skills.
- Has a strong news sense, investigative reporting skills, and track record of generating original, captivating and newsworthy stories.
- Experience working to daily deadlines while simultaneously working on long-term projects.
- Excellent writing, proofing, and editing skills and the ability to shoot and edit video.
- Familiar with the latest broadcast television equipment and video editing software.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Click on the picture to get a taste of what I have done: